KOMPSAT 3 Satellite image
KOMPSAT 3 is developed and operated by KARI(Korea Aerospace Research Institute) and launched in 2012. It is an Earth observation satellite and has 0.7m resolution and sun-synchronous orbit .
Gaia3D, Inc., is an official and authorized Reseller of KOMPSAT 2 and KOMPSAT 3 Satellite Images.
- Very High Resolution: 70 cm ground resolution
- Highest bits per pixel among the commercial imagery: 14bits per pixel
- Unique local time in the afternoon: LTAN at 13:30
Monitor twice a day when complemented with KOMPSAT-2 or any other morning pass satellite
- Higher availability and competitive price
- Collection Capability: 300,000 km2